Now it’s time again for a GRTCrew meetup. You now have the opportunity to meet and jump with Sebbe Wennmalm from GRTCrew (Greg Roe Trampoline Crew). GRTCrew are some of the world’s best jumpers (flippers) and Sebbe Wennmalm visits Rebel Park on Saturday 24/10 to Sunday 25/10 in fun and challenging ways.
Exclusive offer – Weekend package:
- Free access to Rebel Park Saturday and Sunday 11-17
- Exclusive entrance for meetup participants Saturday night 17-21 and Sunday 09-11
- Special edition of meetup t-shirt
- Rebel Park trampoline socks
- Pizza slice on Saturday night
- Accommodation including breakfast in the scout cabin (sleeping bag, pillow and sleeping pad required). Rebel Park leader / manager sleeps in the scout cabin.
- Prizes and giveaways
GRTCrew visiting Rebel Park consists of: Sebbe Wennmalm – Sweden – Insta: @ sebbe.wennmalm
To participate, you buy a ticket and can then participate in all events. Check-in takes place between 11-15 on Saturday 24/10.
NOTE! limited number of places – Deadline 21/10 at 2300!
To buy a ticket, you must be of legal age (18 years). If you buy a ticket for a minor, you must state the participant’s name and date of birth. If a guardian comes along, it is possible to check in at Hotel Iföhus where you get a 20% discount by using the code RebelPark20.
Link to the hotel: https://hotellifohus.se/
Parts of the trampoline zone will be for Meetup participants only. If you only want to be an audience and not participate, you can buy regular admission (but not outside opening hours).
For Rebel Park annual card holders, the price is SEK 350, verified upon arrival and registration.
NOTE! For annual card holders, trampoline socks and accommodation in the scout cabin are not included.